Workshop “State and Church:
Approaches (Human Rights, Economy, Politics)”
The Department of Sociology at Panteion University, in collaboration with the Atheist Union of Greece supported by the Hellenic League for Human Rights, are honoured and pleased to invite you to the workshop organized under the aegis of the Department and the University.
- Penelope Fountedaki — Professor of Constitutional Law, Chair of Political Science and History
Subject: Church and State relationship in European constitutions: The Greek particularity.
- Michalis Tsapogas — Dr. Law, University of Munich
Subject: Residues of Theocracy in legal routine: civil situation, freedom of choice and claim of equal treatment
- Alexandros Sakellariou — Dr. Sociology of Religion, Panteion University, Greek Open University
Subject: The process of secularization and the religious-neutral school
- Dimitris Sarafianos — Deputy Greek Union for Human Rights
Subject: The dominant-on-State Religion
- Panagiotis Genimatas — Honorary Vice-President of the European Investment Bank
Subject: The economic dimension of the separation of State and Church
- Antonis Paparizos — Sociology Professor, Department of Sociology, Panteion University
Subject: Secularization: Politics and Religion
- Kostis Papaioannou — former Secretary General on Human Rights of the Ministry of Justice
Subject: Religious State and politician Church: tight embrace at anti-Enlightenment times
- Michalis Stathopoulos — Member of the Academy of Athens, Honorary Professor of the Athens Law School, former Minister of Justice
Subject: The Right to being godless and the Constitutional revision
Σάββατο, 11 Μαρτίου του 2017, ώρα 10.00 – 15.00.
Saturday, 11 March 2017 at 10.00 – 15.00.
Πάντειο Πανεπιστήμιο Κοινωνικών και Πολιτικών Επιστημών, Λ. Συγγρού 136, Αθήνα.
Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences, Av. Syngrou 136, Athens.
Αίθουσα: Σάκη Καράγιωργα ΙΙ, Νέα Πτέρυγα, στον πεζόδρομο, Α όροφος.
Hall: Sakis Karagiorgas II, New Wing, pedestrian area, first floor.